Before, consumers didn’t have any tools to help capture rewards and savings, which would end up being left on the table. That’s why we created YamaPay.
At YamaPay, we create proactive finance tools: mobile payment, digital wallet and shopping offers, and rewards to help you capture so many savings available for you.
YamaPay does this by helping you maximize rewards, discounts, and savings on daily and long-term spending. With YamaPay, you can:
- Get a recommendation for the best card to use (debit/credit) at the point of sale.
- Have the flexibility to pay inside app at YamaPay merchant partners.
- Get discounts on products and services you buy most often.
- Receive YamaPay points that can be converted to gift cards.
- Get rewarded for paying bills with your choice of debit and credit cards.
As we release more features, we’ll stack up more savings for you over time with our savings on loans and insurance premiums.
Ash Seddeek is CEO and co-founder of YamaPay, where he leads the company vision, product strategy, and strategic relationships. He is a serial entrepreneur and accomplished financial and technology leader. Ash is an experienced investor and advisor to early-stage startup, with more than 20 years of account management, business management, and strategic sales experience. Previously, he held positions in software project management and consulting at Charles Schwab, Deloitte, Cisco, and Oracle. He holds an M.B.A. from Santa Clara University.
You can send a message to Ash on LinkedIn.