Recently, I sat down with PayPod Podcast host and Sales and Marketing Director of Soar Payments Scott Hawksworth to discuss mobile payments and how YamaPay will add value in this space.
In this episode, Scott and I talk about:
- The fintech industry and challenges and opportunities for consumers
- How YamaPay can help support consumers in maximizing their rewards and savings
- What value consumers can get out of reward maximization
Topics Covered in this Episode
- Why rewards are critical for consumers these days, and how it can be difficult to keep track of them
- The story behind YamaPay and how it will help put money directly in consumers’ pockets
- Also, how YamaPa can benefit partnered payments businesses
- Why consumer behavior is critical to mobile payments growth and demand
- My thoughts on fintech, payments, and where it’s all heading in the future
- With a whole bunch more!
- Connect with Ash Seddeek: LinkedIn | Email: email@example.com
- Connect with YamaPay: LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
- Connect with the Show: Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
Ash Seddeek is CEO and co-founder of YamaPay, where he leads the company vision, product strategy, and strategic relationships. He is a serial entrepreneur and accomplished financial and technology leader. Ash is an experienced investor and advisor to early-stage startup, with more than 20 years of account management, business management, and strategic sales experience. Previously, he held positions in software project management and consulting at Charles Schwab, Deloitte, Cisco, and Oracle. He holds an M.B.A. from Santa Clara University.
You can send a message to Ash on LinkedIn.